file(of record) for representative offices of Overseas Non-governmental Organizations

  1. original and copy of tax registration certificate;

  2. Filing (of Records) for Representative Offices of Overseas Non-governmental Organizations;

  3. Valid identity of the other staff;

  4. original and copy of resume of the other staff;

  5. other documentation and materials required by laws or regulations.